Welcome to the US DOHaD website!
2018 Preliminary Conference Program
Please click here for the preliminary conference program for the 2018 conference.
2018 Registration Rate Discounts
Don’t miss out! Discounted registration rates are available until August 20, 2018 for the 2018 conference.
|On/Before August 20, 2018||$215||$255||$330|
|After August 20, 2018||$240||$305||$380|
2018 Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are now being accepted for the 2018 conference. Please follow this link to submit an abstract. The deadline for submission is August 1, 2018. For more information, please review the Call for Abstracts page.
2018 Conference Announcement
Dates: October 1-2, 2018
Venue and Hotel: The Rizzo Center (Conference Hotel and Meeting Room site)
Nearest Airport: Raleigh Durham Airport (RDU) – 30 minutes with taxi
Scientific Program Chair: Robert H. Lane, M.D., M.S., Professor and Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Medical College of Wisconsin
Local Arrangements Chair: Jerry Heindel, Ph.D.
• Kjersti Aagaard, MD, PhD, Baylor College of Medicine
• Laura D. Brown, MD, University of Colorado School of Medicine
• John Greally, DMed, PhD, FACMG, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
• Catherine Hoyo, PhD, MPH, North Carolina State University
• Chandra L. Jackson, PhD, MS, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
• Lisa Joss-Moore, PhD, University of Utah
• Kari Nadeau, MD, PhD, Stanford University School of Medicine
• Nita Salzman, MD, PhD, Medical College of Wisconsin
• Raul Urrutia, MD, Medical College of Wisconsin
• Robert O. Wright, MD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai
• Lubo Zhang, PhD, Loma Linda University School of Medicine
US DOHaD Membership
For those who are not yet a US DOHaD member, please visit our website at www.USDOHaD.org to enroll. The annual membership cost:
• Full membership: $100 USD
• Member in-trainee: $60 USD
The benefits of membership include:
• Automatic membership to International DOHaD Society
• Free access to journal (J DOHaD)
• Discounted annual meeting registration
• Voting privileges for Bylaws, elections
• Opportunity to serve on Council or elected office